Newsflash

powered_by.png, 1 kB

Supertalk 950 WVTS

  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator
  • JoomlaWorks AJAX Header Rotator

Al Archer Weather Forecast
Charleston, WV
Last Update: 1:18pm Sep 2, 2014 PDT
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMonday
Thunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Partly SunnyChance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Partly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%
Thunderstorms Likely
Hi 86°F
Lo 65°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 87°F
Lo 64°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 88°F
Lo 67°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 87°F
Lo 68°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 82°F
Lo 64°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 78°F
Lo 60°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 78°F
This observation is more than 53573 hours old
OvercastOvercast, 71°F, wind is from the west at 6 mph, barometric pressure is 29.99" (1014.8 mb), visibility is 7 miles (Last Updated on Jul 23, 9:54 am EDT)
More...

Al Archer Weather

Charleston, WV
Thunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70% Today: Thunderstorms Likely
86°F | 65°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20% Tomorrow: Slight Chance Thunderstorms
87°F | 64°F
Current Conditions:
This observation is more than 53573 hours old
Overcast
Overcast
71°F
More...
© 2014 Charleston's Supertalk 950 WVTS